< 1 hour
A Little Messy
Materials or Fees
Question and Wonder:
- What things make me want to go to that country? Weather? Food? Sports? Landscape? Family or friends live there?
- Is the country’s language one you know through family or is it unfamiliar? Do they speak English.
Imagine and Design:
- How would you get there?
- What kind of house would you live in? What kind of pets would you have? What would be your favorite food to eat.
Test and Discuss:
- Look at a map with someone and read about a country you pointed to.
- Discuss how you would get there and what you would like to do once there. Now that you know about it would you still want to live there.
- Write down on the paper your country and some favorite things about it. Keep a list as you look at different countries and maybe someday you can go there.
Find a recipe of the country you looked at and try it out.
Check out Rough Guides and their choice of the top ten countries to visit.Print Instructions